Thursday, September 20, 2012

Help Me Expand!


As much as I love blogging everyday, I have so many other sources that I use to draw inspiration from so if you love my blog, check me out on other websites as well!

Pinterest: I absolutely love Pinterest, I’m on it all the time and I have boards related to my style, red carpet, runway, accessories and more. Follow me!

Twitter: Follow me on twitter to see whats going on with Ashtyn Tardif Designs and hear my opinion on the latest fashion news.

My Website: I try to update my website as much as possible, granted its still a work in progress, but feel free to go take a look and leave some ideas and any advice you might have for me!

Email me with questions and suggestions for blog posts! I will be putting a submission form under my blog so you can email me directly from my blog.

I will also be starting Fashion Fridays, every Friday I will go over the best and worst dressed of that week. Stay tuned for tomorrows post!

No comments:

Post a Comment